Friday, December 5, 2008

Index to BLOG 12/08

INDEX TO BLOG OUTLAWS

This blog is aimed at the kennel portion of the Michigan Dog Law of 1919.
The link to the right for Shiawassee County is aimed at the individual dog license and other aspects of the Michigan Dog Law of 1919, while written a lot about Shiawassee County, most of it applies to any county in Michigan.

For best viewing, use the above link as home base for this blog.

It will direct you to everything that is available on this blog and some other stuff, too.

I hope in a more logical way than just trying to follow the chronological way they were added.

I suppose, either way works.

Comments are welcome.I

If the "index" isn't a lot of help, I should quit putting so much time and effort into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and
sources back to your site? My blog site is in the very same area of interest
as yours and my users would certainly benefit from
a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you.

Thank you!

Also visit my blog post click the next web site